Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Team Up 2014

After a brilliant 2013 season I am searching for companies and teams to work with me for mutual success in 2014.


My story......

As a junior I was selected for the Scottish Downhill Talent Team after one year of racing in the Scottish Series.

The talent team taught me loads and took my racing to a level where I could tackle nationals and even the world cup series.




In 2009 I sustained a bad injury to my left arm resulting in surgery. The surgeons did an excellent job putting some metal work in and sticking my arm back together. 

Unfortunately the injury has left me with very limited movement in my left arm (however it is now stuck permanently in handle bar position...which can't be a bad thing!)




In 2010 I attempted to race in the UCI World Cup series, having been off the bike for almost a year. Although I managed to qualify for the women's final in Maribor (still as a junior rider) I didn't feel confident in my riding and decided to take some time out.




After two years of training, 2013 was my year of return.

I'm really happy with my progress and results. It wouldn't have been possible without the help of James Scott from High Rise Coaching who has supported me throughout the season. (Twitter @jamescycle)

My highlights of this year include winning at the British Universities Championship, the British Championships and taking the over-All Scottish Series Championship.
















 In 2014 I plan to race in the British Series, IXS European Cup and in the World Series. 



If you would be interested in working with me please contact me at emma.atkinson6@hotmail.co.uk or on 07840345704.


No comments:

Post a Comment