Monday, 10 November 2014

Winter...





                                                    So here goes another off season!!!





Post season recovery has flown past and I'm already looking forward to next summer. Having a break from training has allowed me to cram in loads of climbing and now that uni is finished I'm working towards completing my outdoor instructor qualifications - so life is good.







Really pleased to be working with James Scott from High Rise Coaching for another year. James has been my coach since I began racing again in 2013 and he totally knows his stuff. Together we have achieved a British Champs title, an over-all Scottish title, Team GB selection and got stuck into racing in the UCI World Cup as an elite. Having just discussed plans and goals for 2015 I'm super excited to get back into endurance and gym work over the next few weeks. James coaches all abilities so if you fancy getting strong, fit and fast this winter check out the High Rise website here: http://www.highrisecoaching.co.uk





My plans for next season are still in the making but it's looking like I'll be aiming for a few British rounds then out to Europe for some World Cups and potentially some IXS races. I'll be teaming up with 2:1MTB Racing for another year, we will be supported by Specialized and will be rocking their Demo Pro kit and some sweeeeeeeet bicycles!! Check out the team's facebook page here (and give it a like please!)  https://www.facebook.com/pages/21Racing-MTB-Uk/688684111170292?fref=ts




I can't begin to thank my sponsors this year enough for their support. I've had some amazing companies backing me and have met so many friendly, encouraging and inspiring people. So thanks again to Ride 100%, POC, Lizard Skins, HighRise, Muc-Off, Flare, 2:1MTB Racing and Specialized.

No comments:

Post a Comment